So I’ve got 62 days which in my head doesn’t sound a lot it makes me think about every little choice I’m making about food and drink.
Current I’m in an acute mental health ward, after completely loosing touch with life. I will admit now that I’m on the right medication I can see how things are and it’s pretty scary. I’m sectioned under section 2 of the mental health act. I still have 16 days on my section, but I’m hoping I will have my tribunal really soon so I can get out of here.
I’ve learnt my lesson don’t stop or mess around with medication.
Anyway back to the weight loss plan…
Well I don’t really have one. I don’t know what I should do, should I follow my own diet plan? Or something like slimming world, I really have no idea.
Any help appreciated.
What I do know I’m going to do.
- Medication correctly everyday,
- Caffeine products,
- Low kcal or no kcal drinks,
- Drink at least two litres everyday,
- Aim 10, 000 steps a day, which is difficult in a small ward,
- I’m not aiming to starve myself, but I know I need to eat less than I burn,
- When I get out of here gym three times a week,
- Try to eat as healthy as possible,
- Weigh myself once a week I think Fridays.