It was a very eventful year.
- I became a auntie,
- I got sectioned,
- I lost weight, and then put all the weight back on,
- I lost my driving licence,
- I got Dylan,
- Lots of family arguments,
- Visited lots of beaches and waterfalls,
- Started clozapine and pregabline,
- Visited a hearing voices group,
- Had a blood transfusion,
- Played in the snow,
- Signed up to the marathon which I didn’t get a place,
- Signed up to RED, running every day for Mind, which starts January,
- Visited London a few times,
- Went to a winter light display,
- Went up town on my own,
- Spend Christmas with my family,
- Watched my two youngest sister race there go karts,
- Went to the safari park,
- Gym membership renewal,
- Asked to be a God mother,
- Gave in to alcohol and drank too much,
- Went to Ireland for a family wedding,
This is a few things I can think of, it’s been an eventful year.
I hope 2018 is a more positive year.
Happy new year to you all. Lots of love.