I know a lot of people are panicking about the virus 🦠 and so am I but here is how I am planning to deal with it…
- Limit news, I’m going to attempt to watch films ive recorded or Netflix, 📝
- Avoid some social media, Facebook is just adding to my worries about the virus and giving out false information,
- I’m stocked up for the social distancing, just enough to keep going, 🥘
- Self soothing, face masks, feet masks, hand masks, nail varnish, body lotion, things like that,
- Keep active, stick to doing my steps each day, do more yoga and dance, 🚶♀️
- Music, Spotify, Add more liked songs and make sure I listen to it throughout the day, 🎧
- Apps the App Store on my phone have added a section for social distancing to game and meditation! I’ve added a few and organised them in to folders,
- Try not to harm or drink, as I know these won’t help long term, 🍹
- Work on craft projects,
- Keep blogging, finish ones I’ve started!
- Read books, Ive brought some new books so read them, as well as audio books, 📖
- Use my self soothe box and lights, 💡
- Keep in contact with family and friends via phone, FaceTime and text,
- Cuddle my cats, brush then, play with their toys with them, 🐈
- Practice my make up, and self pamper by doing my hair, 💄
- Wrote to my penpals, ✍️
- make gifts for people.
I know that’s slot now the challenge is to see whether they work.