I’ve moved to my family home for a while while the lock down is on.
I feel lonely at my flat, I was struggling with my mental health and to keep myself safe but, at my parents I feel just as bad but sometimes worse sometimes better. But either way right now there is no good choice.
I’m struggling so much with
- disorder eating thoughts,
- ocd thoughts,
- the voices, although Gods talking to me is reassuring,
- Suicidal thoughts,
- self harm.
I’m struggling with a lot.
I’m not sure what to do to help.
- Sticking to healthy eating,
- Drinking less alcohol, although I find sometimes drinking alcohol helps,
- Using things in my self soothe box,
- Calling the mental health team,
- Using the prn I was given,
- Using cbd oil,
- Relaxation playlist on Spotify,
- Podcasts on relaxation and breathing,
Is there anything else I can try, I’m seriously struggling and and help would be appreciated?
What I need to do while I’m at my parents is…
- Ignore the negative comments,
- Ignore the negative behaviour,
- Ignore the sarcastic comments and faces,
- Ignore the attention seeking behaviour from others around me.
Things will be tough while I’m here but it’s ok, it won’t be forever, I need to remember that.
I can survive this rough patch.