Tiger protecting my baby boy.
Dylan is amazing too me,
Not in any order!
TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Self harm, inpatient, suicide attempts, rape,
- Got a niece,
- Turned 18
- Passed my driving test
- Was sectioned for the first time, so many times after
- Had my first blood transfusion
- Was anorexic now obese!
- Got my own place
- Was raped
- Got three cats
- Being put on antipsychotics
- First alcohol drink
- First holiday without parents
- Sister got married
- Got my first silicone baby, Dylan
- Started this blog
- Been able to eat in-front of people and public
- Got closer to extended family
- Been to Ireland
- Officially got diagnosed with mental health, -schizophrenia, -emotionally unstable personality disorder, -anxiety, -anorexia, -depression, -ocd,
- Had a seizure
- Done two dance shows
- Became a God mother
- Went to Florida with my family
- Seen many waterfalls
- Seen, p!nk, the script, Ed Sheeran, Jess Glynne,
- Got 6 tattoos
- Dyed my hair purple
My favourite photos from the last decade…
Cake I made for my sisters 25th birthday.
Had dinner on the beach and watched the sunset!
First ever time being handcuffed, hopefully the last!
It wasn’t an arrest, I had done nothing wrong, it was for my safety and to stop me running away!
Tinker bell my second cat as a kitten!
Tiger my first cat and tinker bell cuddling!
Tiger and a cat I looked after for a bit, called Pepsi!
Tigers first car ride to pets @ home! He was so good!
One day worth of pills!
Sectioned, unfortunately not the last time!
Taylor my youngest cat, now 4 years old!
Tinker bell thinking of getting in the path with me.
My favourite waterfall!
Tiger and tinker bell cuddling!
Taylor sleeping on me!
All three of my cats together!
Dylan my first silicone baby!
My most recent hospital section a month ago!
So I guess that concludes the end of a decade for me! 2010-2020!
It’s been a rollercoaster of ups and downs!
Reached times in my life I thought I was going to die! But some how I survived, but this next decade I’m determined too live not just survive!
I know it’s cliche but I will make this year count!
I’m very lucky I was able to keep my little boy with me in the acute psychiatric hospital.
Love his cuddles especially when I’m struggling.