I’ve done a fair bit for charity.
- Cancer research run,
- Run for children with leukaemia
- Clic Sargent Money pot
- Lots of events to raise money for the two main wards that treated my sister when she was 2 and had cancer,
- Mile a month marathon for British heart foundation,
- Sponsoring family and friend, recently sponsored a friend for chrons and colitis.
- Joined in with school charity events, jeans for genes,
- Brought merchandise from charity and buy things from charity shops,
- Plan to sky dive for charity, and the London marathon.
I’m sure there’s loads more I just can’t think of them right now. These are the main ones I remember.